Setting up your StreamPuppy™ Control Pad
1. Open the StreamPuppy™ Mobile App
Don't have the mobile app? Refer to earlier instructions to download the free mobile app and pair your device to your streaming computer.
2. Create a Hotkey Button
We will set up a button to act as a hotkey to control your streaming computer.
- Navigate to the right to access the control pad
- Turn on Edit Mode in the top-right corner
- Tap an empty button to create a new Button and select Color and Icon
- Turn off Edit Mode
3. Open OBS, Streamlabs OBS, Discord, or any program with custom hotkeys
* In this example, let's use Streamlabs OBS.
- Go to Settings > Hotkeys and Pick an action you want to link to your new button
- Click your mouse cursor in the Hotkey text box
- Simply Tap your new Button in the mobile app!